the blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

INVADER ALERT.


To hear you stumble when you speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
That's when I love you
I love you...endlessly.

Goodbye.

posted by hidster at 10:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What if I said I could live without You?I'll start...
  • I’m out of this world come with me to my planetThi...
  • You've cast a spell over me; Whoaaaa, you damn gil...
  • No Sleep Tonight;Today was horrible. Near death ex...
  • Can you feel it building?I just finished watching ...
  • Win together, Loose together; TEAM MATES the nerv...
  • The minute I logged on Joan said;a boy did it and ...
  • my keyboard is an asshole. most of the buttons do...
  • Nurul sucks. She doesn't know how she feels. She i...
  • School wasn't so Bad after all. AhahahahaKell oh K...

Powered by Blogger